Latest Youtube Videos

Monday 28 March 2011

David Wilkerson's Vision

I personally have not read this book of the vision David Wilkerson had in 1974 entitled 'The Vision'... But I thought I would bring up what Ive heard about his book.

I am now quoting Jim Bramlett off of fivedoves.com
On pages 32 – 34, Wilkerson write that in the not too distant future the United States would experience “the most tragic earthquake in its history.”  He said it would be the biggest news story and that this nation will be reeling under its impact.   TV networks will carry all-day coverage.  Also, Wilkerson said, Another earthquake, possibly in Japan, may precede the one I see coming here.”  He said that he had not the “slightest doubt” in his mind about this great earthquake coming to our continent.

I read Wilkerson's vision back in the 1970s but I had forgotten the part where he said, "Another earthquake,
possibly in Japan, may precede the one I see coming here."
That did not seem so relevant in the 1970s, but it is very relevant and profound in light of what recently happened in Japan
[end quote]

No comments:

Post a Comment